Our number one priority is to make our customers happy. Please understand that during this time, when social distancing is extremely important to the health of our families and community, we are asking that returns are requested only when absolutely necessary. We will do our best to accommodate your return, however we will take each request on a case by case basis.
Our current return policy is as follows...
- Returns will be allowed on PLANTS ONLY.
- Sales on pottery and hard goods are final.
- Contact must be made at firstname.lastname@example.org with your
return request within 24 hours of picking up your items.
- Plants will only be accepted within 3 days of pickup.
- You must bring your receipt that shows the date of your purchase.
- All plants must be in the same condition as they were when picked up.
- Once items have been collected and inspected, your refund will be issued.
We currently do not offer shipping.
We do offer in-store pickup and local delivery to San Antonio, TX residents, and the surrounding area. See any product page for more information regarding delivery.